Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Building a website without coding ?

Hi, I would like to develop a website because I see an opportunity in a niche in terms of SEO. I have the webdesign, the structure, the marketing, the SEO strategy of the website. The problem remains its development.

UI and UX while remaining SEO-oriented are very important to me and future website visitors. I don’t know if I should turn to a builder theme (my site is quite personalized, it’s not something classic like a blog, a shop, or a portfolio), no code, or other things that don’t require coding.

I know absolutely nothing about code and development, except maybe the basics. Becoming a good developer takes time and experience. I’m not interested in it at all, and I’m having a hard time. You are going to tell me to hire a developer the problem is that I have no money and I want a good developer, not something quickly done badly by an Indian on Fiverr...

Maybe a partner, but I’d have to trust him and know him well so he wouldn’t betray me or waste my time...

I don’t know what to do and it is quite problematic because I would like the site to be online without too much delay, I would not want to be competed by a future competitor in order to become the flagship site in the niche in question.

Do you see a solution that I don’t see ? Do you know a tool, a builder, a platform that would allow me to create a custom website without having to code ?

Thanks ;) (sorry for my english, I’m french)

submitted by /u/alex8883
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l6khlm/building_a_website_without_coding/>

No comments:

Post a Comment