Sunday, January 31, 2021

Keyword Trick

Hey Everyone,

So I know I talked a lot about my mentor's course and all the great it's done for me in terms of learning and knowledge. But I would love to give back to all of you guys out there, who support me for 100% free, just out of the kindness of your hearts. It's meant a lot to me and because of this, I would love to help some of you by posting some tips or tricks I learn along the way. Hopefully, this can help some of you or maybe it won't... Who knows but if I can help at least one person then my job here is done.

One great trick I learned from the course involved keywords. A great trick for fitting keywords into your webpages without having to force them into your content is by placing them into your images. Not directly into your image, but all sites I've ever worked with allow for pictures to have tags on them, and in those tags is where you can put some of your keywords. This is a great trick because it allows for you to not only get those hard keywords in your site but also helps you open up ideas for content as keywords won't be forced or stuffed in.

If you have any questions please post them below and I'll answer them as best I can

submitted by /u/JustinManningR9Z
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l9mdjl/keyword_trick/>

No comments:

Post a Comment