Friday, January 29, 2021

Backlinks Disavowed Long Time Ago, But Still Showing Up

Hey guys!

I need some help. So around a year ago I created my agency website and bought a domain name + template from ThemeForest. Created the site, everything was fine untill I opened MOZ and found out that my spam score is around 20%. But I haven't done anything wrong or even anything in general for SEO. But when I found that out, checked my backlinks, and looked like someone has bought for my site spammy links.

So I took those links, disavowed them like already half a year ago. But today, still I see in every tool that I still have those spammy links as my backlinks and my spam score is again high, but now it's 9%..

This is the first time that nothing changes, for my clients I have disavowed links and everything has worked. But not for me.

Can someone explain why it's like that?

submitted by /u/Eddie9512
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l7nznk/backlinks_disavowed_long_time_ago_but_still/>

No comments:

Post a Comment