Thursday, January 28, 2021

Changing the URL of Pages

Hey all,

SEO is not my biggest strength so I was hoping to get your help. I was thinking of changing our portfolio page paths on our website.

Our paths for portfolio pages for each client start with /life-sciences/client, but our portfolio page that links to each client page reads /life-sciences-work. I was thinking of changing the portfolio page to something like healthcare-work/ and changing each portfolio client page to /healthcare-work/client.

Life sciences is not even a particularly important keyword of ours, so I want to change it up slightly so that the URL structure is intuitive. The portfolio pages don't have any link equity (unfortunately), so I don't think the change is going to hurt us.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/tishmaster
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l6yfu0/changing_the_url_of_pages/>

No comments:

Post a Comment