Sunday, January 31, 2021

Question about advertising other websites.

Hello. I am a beginner when it comes to SEO. I've learned some basic stuff and mostly notice that google punishes many things. I have a friend that want to create a basic website with some one page posts. Since he and his group of friends each is doing their stuff they want to advertise each other's website on sidebars. Is this a bad tactic? Is it punishable or something?

They are five people that want 5 different one page websites. They explained me what they want. I've done some websites but have not dig into SEO that much. What they will all need is posting daily a simple post. So they are going to have plenty of space available and unused. They thought that they could use it and a photo of each other's website as advertisment.

Hope I made sense

submitted by /u/f2ame5
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l9dv7u/question_about_advertising_other_websites/>

No comments:

Post a Comment