Sunday, January 31, 2021

Making an already written article optimised. Please advise.

So, I've been given a task by a friend to do SEO on an article that he had written a while back. Can someone kindly shortly tell me the things I should do.

Now, I've been part of this subreddit for quite some time now. I've read many posts stating the steps, tips & tricks in a great way. Likewise, I've watched videos and read a few articles about it as well. But, for some reason, maybe because this will be my first SEO-related project I'm overwhelmed and feel like I don't know anything.

submitted by /u/i_Always-Lie
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l9mnz7/making_an_already_written_article_optimised/>

No comments:

Post a Comment