Friday, January 29, 2021

How to crawl and index SQL database?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know how we can index our database on Google Search.

I have a tool on my website which is called Company Name Search. All the registered companies are there and if anyone searches for any company on my website they can see the basic details pf the company.

Now if you search the company name on google, some websites rank there which have the same database as mine. The only difference is that my website pages are not indexed on Google.

I have checked it by using google operator like "company" site:mywebsite.com

Please let me know how do we crawl and index our SQL database so if someone searches for a company name on google, my website also rank on Google.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/defaulterakt
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l8d7wp/how_to_crawl_and_index_sql_database/>

No comments:

Post a Comment