Wednesday, January 27, 2021

How do I use Google Search Console's "Search Results"?

Hi all,

When I log on to Google Search Console and look at the "Search Results" tab, I get a table with 100s of rows with search phrases, ranking, CTR, and average position. My question is, how do I use this information to improve my website's ranking?

For example, if I see a search phrase A that leads to a ranking = 30 for some webpage B, then should I take that search phrase and write an article using it as the target keyword?

It feels that there is a ton of information in those results that I am not using.

I'd appreciate your suggestions and tips on how to use GSC better.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/vkrao2020
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l6puvd/how_do_i_use_google_search_consoles_search_results/>

No comments:

Post a Comment