Saturday, January 30, 2021

What To Do With My New Skills

So recently I was on the verge of losing my business and ended up buying a digital marketing course in the hopes of saving it. Fast forward a few weeks later and I actually ended up getting my business ranked on the first page of Google and generated 8 more customers. But now that my business isn't struggling month to month I want to apply these newfound skills to other forms of business. So what can I use my new digital marketing skills on? I've heard suggestions such as dropshipping, Amazon selling, and even just selling straight-up leads. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/VictorHardacrea2i
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l91dxa/what_to_do_with_my_new_skills/>

No comments:

Post a Comment