Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Free, Quick & Dirty SEO Audit

Hey Friends,

I ask more questions on here than I answer so I want to extend an offer to do a quick SEO audit for your website. I'll spend 10-15 minutes looking into your site and provide you with some quick wins as best I can. If you prefer I try to answer a specific question, feel free to send that as well. :)

A bit about my SEO background: My experience is 2 years in an agency, currently in-house for a SaaS company. I have worked on websites with millions of pages and small sites with 10 pages. I understand on-page and off-site optimization well and can be helpful with technical SEO too. I'm best at local SEO, B2B companies, and SaaS offerings.

I may only do a few of these over the weekend but we'll see! Leave your website link below and any SEO specific questions you have. Looking forward to helping out. Cheers!

submitted by /u/Dazedconfused11
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l6ocgh/free_quick_dirty_seo_audit/>

No comments:

Post a Comment