Saturday, January 30, 2021

Competitor on 1st page with 500+ listing

my competitor ranks first listing on first page with the exact same items I'm selling which is 500+

Legit he's a google SEO master. He doesn't even have a blog or social media presence.

Heck! He even outranks eBay listings His site is six years old.. mine is two. He keyword stuffs the hell outta of his pages and titles.

I narrow in on my keywords to what I'm selling etc. I don't know what else google expects of me 🙃

kinda need a lil advice.

How can I improve and get noticed by google? what is he doing right? what am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/ForeignStylists
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l8rsj4/competitor_on_1st_page_with_500_listing/>

No comments:

Post a Comment