Thursday, January 28, 2021

Landed My Second Client, Maybe SEO Might Be For Me?

Hey Everyone,

First off I would like to thank all of you guys for keeping me motivated and spreading positivity. When I started a few weeks ago I told you all about how I lost my internship and just didn't know where I was going. Then I told you about how I saved up all my money to buy my mentor's course. After endless nights of studying, I was finally confident enough to cold call for hours about my business and landed my first client. You guys were there for that too, but now I have actually landed a second client and I'm starting to rethink maybe SEO might be for me long term. Originally I started this as a way to bring in extra income during a time where jobs might be few and far in between; however, I feel really confident in my abilities lately. Maybe it's just beginner's luck, but I feel the knowledge the course has given me about digital marketing mixed with the idea of being my owner business owner could be something I want to do long term. But once again thank you all so much, I'll continue to keep you updated on my journey.

submitted by /u/JustinManningR9Z
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l7hm49/landed_my_second_client_maybe_seo_might_be_for_me/>

No comments:

Post a Comment