Thursday, August 29, 2019

Beta tests a self managed service?

Hey everyone, I hate for this post to come off as if I’m asking for business so I won’t promote the company name I work for.

I am hoping though it may be SEO minded people helping one another.

We are just launching a beta program for a “self managed” link building program. The program allows you to customize how many links and what type you want. This could be useful for a partnership program or just clients with small budgets. We intend to expand it once we have some use cases.

This is a good way for companies that are looking for quality link building at a discounted rate to try out something new and give feed back.

WE DO WANT FEED BACK!

If this is something that interests anyone you can message me for the link to the sign up or just comment to ask questions!

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/BathrobeBoogee
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cx1o2t/beta_tests_a_self_managed_service/>

No comments:

Post a Comment