Saturday, August 31, 2019

Website ranking for cities other than the one you are in

Hello! I was talking to a Google AdWords marketing guy (who was trying to sell me on his service obviously) and he said without buying ad space my business will only show up in the town it is in when someone searches for my services on google, UNLESS they are searching for the service from a close by town and there isn’t a business that offers services like mine in it. This is a problem for me because I need to reach out to people all over my state not just the town I am in. So, how can I make my website show up in other city and town searches organically? Is there a way to do this without buying ads?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/claricesabrina
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cy2ja0/website_ranking_for_cities_other_than_the_one_you/>

No comments:

Post a Comment