Thursday, August 29, 2019

Voice SEO

So, I'm just starting to get my feet wet on voice SEO, and I have a few questions. Our CMO seems to believe that it only equates to about 5% of our searches over-all, but we're Ecomm, and well over half of our sales source from mobile, so how valid is that?

Secondly, are there any good voice SEO tools? I can't figure out how to find specific keywords for that. I have SEMRush, and Moz but I'm perplexed at how to accumulate those terms.

Lastly, When optimizing, is there a large enough difference between a voice search and voice action to optimize for the 2 separately?

Any help would be great, thank you!

submitted by /u/hockeyanalycisis
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cx2e6c/voice_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment