Saturday, August 31, 2019

What do you when your keywords are stuck at page 4?

We all know that majority of the users don't go after the first 3 results and in a few cases they end up going to even next pages. But the websites ranking on anywhere less than top 3 doesn't get the potential traffic.

I was recently tracking a few keywords and I found my website on page 3. Is there some on-page thing I could actually do to improve the rankings or is it just backlinks?

And how do I make backlink without paying? Most of them I requested to publish a free article asked me above $50. They say that their website is DA20 and all, but is there someway through which I can rank a website with just quality content, if not, what are the link building strategies you follow to bring the keyword to #1.

submitted by /u/justanotherfailure1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxwhkz/what_do_you_when_your_keywords_are_stuck_at_page_4/>

No comments:

Post a Comment