Thursday, August 29, 2019

Need help with JSON-LD preview

I don't know if this is relevant here but I had a question regarding how the SERP handles the JSON-LD data type "TechArticle". TLDR:"How to get a preview for data type "tech article" when implementing JSON-LD or Microdata?"

I am a student and I'm partly interested in SEO and web development technologies. I've been practicing the stuff for some time now and I've decided to make a small website which will detail specs,etc for different models of phones, laptops,etc. I learned from a MOZ guide that using JSON-LD or schema in a website helps. For the most of my pages I want to implement the "TechArticle" schema type. However I cannot find any preview of how it would look like on the SERP(not like it'll rank immediately or something but I'm just curious) The structured data testing tool and rich snippets tool don't give a preview for this type. Any suggestions of what tool might help? Or what the thing would look like on SERP?

submitted by /u/Akshat-811
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxd24t/need_help_with_jsonld_preview/>

No comments:

Post a Comment