Friday, August 30, 2019

Migrating All in One to Yoast Issue

Hi team,

I migrated my site from All in One to Yoast. The migration went smooth, but my EXISTING Articles don’t have the site name in the SEO title.
It should be: My SEO Title | My Site Name.
For example:
My old All in One Plugin SEO title: How to Set Up A Table | MyBrandName
The migrated Yoast SEO title: How to Set Up A Table

Even though my current Yoast setting for Posts and Pages is:
%%title%% %%page%% %%sep%% %%sitename%%
my old existing posts still don’t have the %%sep%% %%sitename%% in the end of the SEO title.

I don’t want to go back to 700+ posts to add the Seperator + Site Name manually for each post. So how do I go about this?

Shouldn’t the Yoast setting for SEO title apply to existing posts after migration?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/Kimberley94
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxhu11/migrating_all_in_one_to_yoast_issue/>

No comments:

Post a Comment