Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Google My Business Question: Is Event Calendar Integration Possible?

Hello,

I've been currently trying to update/fix my companies Google My Business page and one issue I'm running into is the events tab that shows.

We have events running everyday and a calendar posted on our website, but the only event that actually shows is a Meetup event that reoccurs every Tuesday for a group that meets at our shop.

That Tuesday event is all well and fine, but it's currently the only event that shows if you Google search us. For obvious reasons we don't want only that showing, but I've yet to find a way to show all of our daily events on our page.

I know that Google uses accepted Third-party websites and displays them on your page, but is there a way to upload our actual event calendar to show?

Is there a work around possible that you all have found? I don't want to go so far as to make a Meetup account for our shop, just so that it shows more than the current Tuesday event, but that is an option.

Let me know if you have found something or have any insight on the matter!

Thank you

submitted by /u/LovelyAndy
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cwetn0/google_my_business_question_is_event_calendar/>

No comments:

Post a Comment