Friday, August 30, 2019

SEO HELP for my Blog!

I’ve been blogging for about ten years, 5 of which under my current site, TheSparklingHippie.com. During these 5 years I’ve wrote a post or two about living Oklahoma, 100 or so Post’s about backpacking Australia, and two-dozen about living inspired creatively, which is what I’m building my coaching biz around. I just did a keyword ranking search and found that the majority of my keywords have to do with my hometown in Oklahoma or places in Australia. 🇦🇺 My Q is, are these travel posts tanking my opportunity to show up in google searches as a Creative Life Coach? Should I move unrelated content to a different site and domain? 🧐I want to build authority and expertise around creativity and spirituality but my site is showing up in the keyword ranks as a go-to for Oklahoma and Australia.

submitted by /u/haleyHoo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxs6tx/seo_help_for_my_blog/>

No comments:

Post a Comment