Friday, August 30, 2019

I'm having struggle to increase dropped rankings after the June

My site was on the 1st page for the most important keyword ("airdrops") for more than 1 year.

My ratings was significantly decreased after June. Suddenly I was on 8th or 9th page. My site is airdropsmob.com.

I noticed that 2/3 of linking domains was spam domains which ends on .cf, .gq, .ml, .tk and .ga. After clicking on them sites were: "Warning: Suspected Phishing Site Ahead!". And if you continue there were redirection error.

I have disavow them. Then I have continue to write guest blog articles.

I was on the 3rd page for the short period of time. But again my ratings were decreasing. Now I'm again on 8th page.

Recently I noticed that non www and http was not 301 redirect. I have fixed that also.

I would really appreciate and help or advice what to do. It seems that what ever I have done in the last 2 months did not have any effect.

submitted by /u/scratch82
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxem98/im_having_struggle_to_increase_dropped_rankings/>

No comments:

Post a Comment