Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Recommended site that provides SEO advice/services based on solid data?

I'm fairly new to the SEO game and am constantly trying to learn as much as possible. However, the deeper I look, the more I'm realizing this industry is just a bunch of people making guesses.

I realize there's no one other than Google that truly knows how the Google Search algorithm works. But given enough data and some AI, someone should surely be able to offer proven advice on what to do do.

I'm an automation engineer with a little experience with machine learning. If I'm thinking of this, there's gotta be someone out there that's done this, right?

I'd love to see a company run actual experiments based on real data and offer real, actionable advice.

submitted by /u/adbertram
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cw4ofn/recommended_site_that_provides_seo_adviceservices/>

No comments:

Post a Comment