Friday, August 30, 2019

New to SEO. Where to start?

Okay so I'm opening a web shop for my business. All I know is that I want to be first on the google in my country when someone searches for a few keywords. I've never done SEO optimization or anything similar. There are 2-3 id say good competitors(though I doubt they're doing anything special with their SEO) and the rest is crap sites. I'm making my own website using themes and wordpress. I've found the beginner guides on the sidebar but the newest one is dated to 2014. Is that one still viable? Anyway where do I start? Please don't suggest that I get someone to do it for me because I'm interested in learning it myself.

submitted by /u/rkaZve
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cxjrcp/new_to_seo_where_to_start/>

No comments:

Post a Comment