Tuesday, August 27, 2019

What is the best tool for hyper local kw tracking?

I am trying to find a tool that more accurately shows keyword rank from a zip code level. I need to support a client with multiple locations in one city and multiple cities in several countries. I've currently tried using semrush at the zip code level, and it doesn't seem anywhere close to accurate. I know this because I've had someone cross check for me in the city in question and the kw the client was showing up at #7 in the map pack is not even ranking in the tool. I know it is near impossible to find something that is going to be as accurate as I would like since local rankings can fluctuate by walking a single block, but hoping to find something at least better than what I have.

submitted by /u/Nicorgi
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/cw7yma/what_is_the_best_tool_for_hyper_local_kw_tracking/>

No comments:

Post a Comment