Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Backlinks to money pages or to blog posts?

Hi everyone,

I have been running an e-commerce for some time now and I really didn't make much of an effort in terms sof SEO till recently.

In the last months I have redone website, made responsive (yes probably should have done 5 years before), rewritten old posts and added own slides and images, researched keywords and hired a seo writer publishing biweekly to try to get visits for those new keywords with long rich helpful posts. All pages and posts are in same domain. Money pages bootstrap, blogposts WP.

Some posts are doing great and some arent. Most of new SEO articles are linking to some of our money pages with rich anchor texts and I am also going to set more click to action stuff to increase conversions. Alltogether I have increased clicks quite a lot but, money keywords are performing same as usual and I am starting to doubt about the strategy for backlinks.

Some of these keywords have thousands of searches while my money keywords are a couple of hundred.

My goal and question regarding backlinks for SEO: (not regarding conversions but only ranking): If I want to increase those money keywords should I try to make an effort in backlinks in those nicely written posts that link to money kw pages or should I try to link straight to my money pages?

submitted by /u/wililon
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzbu6w/backlinks_to_money_pages_or_to_blog_posts/>

No comments:

Post a Comment