Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Is it necessary to have a blog in order to rank high on Google?

Most of the SEO advice I see is about how to get blog posts to rank higher. But the website I am currently working with is not a blog, and does not have much text content. The website is more of a tool for people interested in nutrition and the content is in form of data visualizations.

If I would add a blog part for the website, it would be just to rank higher in search engines, and it would steer the site away from its original purpose. However, if that would be the only way to rank higher, I guess I don't have much of a choice.

So my question is, do I need to have a blog part on the website in order to rank high in search engines or can this be done without a blog? If it can be done without a blog, how would one go about doing that?

Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/SwedishHealthViking
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzvdhl/is_it_necessary_to_have_a_blog_in_order_to_rank/>

No comments:

Post a Comment