Friday, July 31, 2020

Google Analytics VS Jetpack VS Siteground stats

I'm getting all sorts of different traffic reports for the same day using 3 different tools. Which one is the most accurate? For one of my site Google Analytics shows 30 unique visitors, Jetpack shows me 110 and Siteground (current host) shows 70 unique visitors. Some days it's worse as Google Analytics shows me like 11 visitors and Siteground traffic log show 170 unique visitors. Which is the most reliable/accurate? I'd like to think Google but their numbers don't add up. Any alternative? Is Yandex metric any good?

submitted by /u/john0456
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/i15o56/google_analytics_vs_jetpack_vs_siteground_stats/>

No comments:

Post a Comment