Tuesday, July 28, 2020

locationbusinessname.com or businessname.com/location for local SEO?

Hi! I'm new to SEO but have been learning a lot lately. I'm trying to decide which approach to take when I almost exclusively only care about local SEO. I will have similar sites for multiple cities but they will each have about 10 pages or so of content (some local related and some more general). The customers coming to the site will only care about the site for their location, so i'm thinking i'll just create domains for each location i'm in rather than worrying about branding the concept more generally/nationally.

Does anyone know which approach will help me better rank locally?

Thanks!

-Steven

submitted by /u/stevenandlily
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzryx5/locationbusinessnamecom_or/>

No comments:

Post a Comment