Thursday, July 30, 2020

Using 2 long tail keywords in one Youtube video title. Pros and cons?

When uploading a new video I try to optimize my SEO to have more chance of the video ranking well. I usually use 2 long tail keywords in my title just to try to rank on both of them. This gives me the feeling if one doesn't work maybe the other will. I am wondering if this can backfire and if it's much better to just try to rank for 1 long tail keyword.

For example when I make a video about building an aquascape (aquarium) I would use something like:

My Hardscape Aquarium setup and nano aquascape tutorial

long tail keyword 1: Hardscape Aquarium setup

long tail keyword 2: nano aquascape tutorial

Whats your opinion? Nothing wrong with using 2 long tail keywords or definitely stick to 1?

submitted by /u/osrs4awayout
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/i0itae/using_2_long_tail_keywords_in_one_youtube_video/>

No comments:

Post a Comment