Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Have you had a Duplicate field FAQPage issue and how did you resolve it?

I am having issues solving this one. I saw some URLs in Google Search Console (GSC) FAQ issues under Duplicate field "FAQPage" When I tested those URLs on Structured Data Testing Tool I did not receive the same error However when I tested on Rich Results Test(RRT), I saw the same Duplicate field issue Then when I copied the rendered HTML code from RRT/GSC and pasted it in SDTT and RRT - I could see the duplicate field issue - but not when I copy paste the source code from the URL itself

Why is the rendered HTML different from the source code? How can this be resolved?

submitted by /u/fb218
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzrjl1/have_you_had_a_duplicate_field_faqpage_issue_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment