Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Which would rank faster for small search queerie- Medium or Google Sites?

Medium and Google sites are both relatively good for faster traffic because Medium has a God-like DA and Google wants to promote... google(and google has the God DA). I am a pretty good writer, and I write 3,000+ quality content with ease, so if I do make an article for Google Sites or Medium, quality isn't a problem.

I probably won't use Medium or Google Sites ever, because I have my own blog, but I would just like to know which would rank faster for small-medium size search queries.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Defiel1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzrw9i/which_would_rank_faster_for_small_search_queerie/>

No comments:

Post a Comment