Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Experience with completing SEO for two sites in the same industry

Hey guys,

Some context around the situation. I built a website for a landscaper in my local area, who referred me to another landscaper who is interested in having their site built by me as well.

The first landscaper has agreed for me to complete some SEO services for him for a monthly retainer fee and my intention is to offer the same service to the second landscaper once I've completed his site.

I feel like it would be foolish of me to not provide any additional service (after the site is built), or turn work down so I was wondering if there's any healthy way I can perform SEO for the both of them without creating too much competition between the two sites, but rank them well.

What is some good advice on how to proceed? Both of them offer similar services and operate in similar areas, but the second landscaper offers a few other services the first does not.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/GringoTheDingoAU
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzay11/experience_with_completing_seo_for_two_sites_in/>

No comments:

Post a Comment