Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Content creation for new website.

Good morning all.

I trust all is well.

A quick one for you all... (I feel silly for this) I totally suck at content creation. I'm in the midst of building a new website for a specific in demand niche, like all of us. However, my writing skills / creation is crap to put it bluntly. For instance, home page content, or the "About Us" page... Of course I know that myself, however, I lack the flare or good use of wording... excellent at maths, crap at english. I'm looking to outsource that and if any of you do such a thing and if so, what should I be asking and looking out for.

Thanks :)

Keep safe!

submitted by /u/LieutenantHicks
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzw7yw/content_creation_for_new_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment