Thursday, July 30, 2020

What should I ask different websites to do for me?

I am in the position that I have an educational website that many students really need and that does not exist in any way or form somewhere else.

The plan is to approach all websites/social media/schools related to that education program. What would be best for me to ask me for them to do?

Right now I would tell them to put me on the front/home page for which they will get 3 free accounts which they can give their people.

Anything else that I should mention/that would be beneficial for my SEO (which is currently unranked or ranked very badly, but I expect to rise to 1-3 as time goes on.

submitted by /u/mxdani3
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/i0n78v/what_should_i_ask_different_websites_to_do_for_me/>

No comments:

Post a Comment