Tuesday, July 28, 2020

General XML Sitemap question

My website is currently submitted and indexed by google search console. However, I'm confused at how my blog posts are being indexed. For example, when I click on my submitted sitemap and then the sitemap for my blog posts, there is only 1 discovered URL even though I have 8 published posts. However, when I open the blog post sitemap, it accurately lists all of my published posts. Does this mean all of my posts are indexed or should the number of discovered URL's reflect the amount of blog posts I have? The XML Sitemap was created by Yoast.

submitted by /u/rrry444333
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hze7zx/general_xml_sitemap_question/>

No comments:

Post a Comment