Thursday, July 30, 2020

Looking for a web design and seo company - How to make sure I am going with the right company?

I'm interested in getting a website done for a local painting business. I understand the importance of having a professional design and good SEO. Though I have read there are a lot of frauds in this industry so I want to tread carefully.

I was thinking of going with this company: www.mankatowebdesign.com (They are also #1 locally for me when I type web design company, so at least they know how to do SEO for their own website). Do you guys see any red flags with this company?

Also, what kind of budget should I expect to have to get solid on-page SEO done and web design?

Thanks

Note: Please do not PM me advertisements of any kind.

submitted by /u/BluRazz494
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/i118r0/looking_for_a_web_design_and_seo_company_how_to/>

No comments:

Post a Comment