Friday, July 31, 2020

Is it easy to rank a site through its domain only?

I just got a new domain. It’s a 6 keyword search string with minimal competition/searches per month. When you search it in Google, news websites appear that have very little to do with my keyword.

My question is, can I rank this website through having the exact search string in the domain and doing very little on-page SEO? I do have an SSL as well as 3 quality articles with my 6 keyword search string spread out within the articles nicely. Also it’s a .com domain with a few images containing the 6 string keyword in the alt text. Generated some authority back links to it as well.

Will it be easy to rank considering everything above? Also, how long typically to reach the 1st page?

submitted by /u/theconnector11
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/i1lgh7/is_it_easy_to_rank_a_site_through_its_domain_only/>

No comments:

Post a Comment