Wednesday, July 29, 2020

How to scale professionally as an SEO and grow my business?

Hi everyone!

I hope all of you are safe and doing well. I have been doing SEO for 3-5 years now. Although the first few years were just hit-and-trial, I have been tasting success now with my work.

The issue now is I am a single freelancer working from home. I do not have any team members and I do not want to involve someone into business for now at least nor I have found any good SEO frankly who can work under me.

The problem is I am although getting enough clients, I am having a hard time managing things. Like few clients are with me at skype, some at hangouts, some though Fiverr. With all these, I do like 100-300$/month packages where I offer SEO and a few other services related to maintenance.

But I am having a really hard time managing things now. Like there is no systematic approach I can found, no dedicated hours of work to manage?

Is there any experienced SEO freelancer who can tell me how you manage multiple projects? How many hours a week you work on one single project? How many max. projects you take each month?

Will it be worthy for me to look on just more high-paying clients and lay off the others?

submitted by /u/sahilsharma_bs
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzwrzk/how_to_scale_professionally_as_an_seo_and_grow_my/>

No comments:

Post a Comment