Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Best way to create SVG / Interactive / Map that is readable by search engines?

I'm looking to build a map which lists the locations I offer my services in with the exact services I offer in X locations.
I'm thinking of building a map that once you hover over provides specific information about that location, for example, if I owned a locksmith service it might read something like this when you hover over:
New york: services offered - key cutting, garage key doors, picklocking
Washington: services offered - keyrings, watchsmith

I only want this to be visible when the locations are hovered over, but to ensure Google can see these keywords I need them to be visible somehow in the back end or with functional JS, does anyone have any advice/examples on how best to achieve this?

submitted by /u/seo4lyf
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hzrrn8/best_way_to_create_svg_interactive_map_that_is/>

No comments:

Post a Comment