Hi Redditors!
Article writing is tedious. Focus on the things that actually matter, while I take care of the grunt work. Sound interesting? Read on!
Need an expert in Content Writing? Look no further! I have excellent Content Writing skills & provide Keyword Research to boot. Not to mention I have written content for several Redditors who can hopefully vouch for me in the comments.
I produce plagiarism-free SEO friendly Content. The scope of my job includes writing my own UNIQUE & FRESH Articles & I am well-aware of my On-page SEO. I am offering a quick turnaround of 48 hours or less. I am capable of producing the following
-
Articles
-
Blogs
-
Product descriptions
-
Product Reviews
-
Website & Technical content
-
Academic writing
-
Current Affairs, travel guides
-
Assignments
-
Startup stories
-
Amazon Reviews
Payment is really easy. I accept Paypal, Payoneer or etransfer if you happen to live in Canada.
Pay Rates:
4c/word for orders less than 5000 words/day. 3.5c/word for orders less than 10,000 words/day. 3c/word for orders greater than 10,000 words/day.
Got even more work? We can negotiate! My promise to you is to deliver quality work that's affordable. Try me out!
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hl1d4u/for_hire_article_writer_at_just_4cword_3cword_for/>
No comments:
Post a Comment