I have review schema rating on my 5 sites. I use WordPress on all sites. I display schema using WP Review lite plugin on one site and on others I use schema available through the theme installed. I have review style blogs where I review products from various niches.
Review schema rating showed without issues for a long time. I am not sure when it stopped showing in search results for my sites.
When I perform search results for keywords, for example, logitech mouse g502 review (this is just example), under Google search results there is no schema star rating for my site.
But if I perform search site:mysite.com I see the star ratings for each of my posts. There is also no error showing in the search console for review snippets when inspecting.
Does this just mean Google doesn't find my review schema useful anymore and decided not to show it in search results? Cause I see it is displayed for most other sites when performing searches and many are also not "authority."
I know about Google change regarding showing schema for self-serving ratings. But as I understand that is if you put rating for your own products.
[link] [comments]
from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/hki6gc/review_schema_rating_is_not_showing_in_search/>
No comments:
Post a Comment