Saturday, November 28, 2020

A summary gets indexed instead of the post itself

Dear SEO experts,

Recently I have created a post in accordance with the rules of SEO.

After 2 weeks, I searched for the keyphrase my post was intended for. Just to watch its ranking.

Now for one reason, the first link in google that shows up... is a category page. Now I do not understand this:

- I made a whole post, fully SEO (with the keyphrase in the slug)

- Google chooses to index a small summary that happens to be on a category archive page.

How is this possible? ...and is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/okkermp
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2ktng/a_summary_gets_indexed_instead_of_the_post_itself/>

No comments:

Post a Comment