Sunday, November 29, 2020

My Clients' Old Business is appearing on the Local Pack with the New Business

My Client's old business is appearing on Local Pack, along with the new business.
Sure having 2 of the 3 spots can seem good, but I'm more worried.

Everything is the same (address, phone, except the name of the business, because the partnership ended).
The website for the old business forwards to the new site.
I'm not sure what access they currently have, or if they are even aware but I will be discussing the next step with them later this week.
They have a third website that is right there in the SERPS, but not GMB or the Local Pack.
Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/comicsrus_joe
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k3k7b3/my_clients_old_business_is_appearing_on_the_local/>

No comments:

Post a Comment