Monday, November 30, 2020

can you outrank retailers like amazon results or brands websites on the search results? Are they strong competitors?

Hello, I have this question and I haven't found the answer on google, so I thought you guys maybe had the answer.

Say I want to write an article about best hair brushes, and the google results are
1) amazon hair brushes results

2)Macys hair brushes

3)Etsy. com best selling hair brushes

4) pinterest best hair brushes pins

5) hairbrushesbrand.com

What do you think? do you think it will be easy to outrank them or are they competitive websites? At first I thought that it will be, but then everytime I google "best (product)" I get the same -ish results ebay/pinterest/retailers/etc.

Thanks for the help and sorry if it's a super noob questions.

submitted by /u/ere76
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k48ras/can_you_outrank_retailers_like_amazon_results_or/>

No comments:

Post a Comment