Friday, November 27, 2020

I'm not winning SEO, but neither are my competitors. All of the google searches related to my products (guitar pedals and synths) bring up top 10 lists and distributors. What should my strategy be?

For instance a search for 'guitar pedal', or 'guitar pedal company' or any of the type of effects that I do just brings up things like ' Eight best delay pedals for guitarists in 2019 ' on guitar.com or shops that sell many brands. None of my competitors even make the 1st page of results. Should I just accept that SEO is not the way to drive traffic in my industry and focus on other funnelling methods? Should I be trying to write my own listicles (that have to compete with much larger platforms than any of my competitors have - ie. much more general websites).

I should point out I'm super new to the world of SEO so there's a good chance I'm missing some obvious concept, so like don't worry about patronising me.

submitted by /u/Moose_a_Lini
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2h5cs/im_not_winning_seo_but_neither_are_my_competitors/>

No comments:

Post a Comment