Sunday, November 29, 2020

Web Dev: Which Technical or GoogleSearchConsole Courses can you recommen? Cyber Monday is coming

Hey, I´m a Fullstack Developer and interested in improving my SEO skills. I already have a strong basic SEO foundation. Since I hate writing content, I´m interested in 2 particular areas:

  1. Google Search Console (e.g. optimizing existing pages based on results of the google search console)
  2. Technical SEO (Performance Optimization, Structured Data)

Can you recommend any courses for those particluar areas?

The SEO courses I find are mostly 10h SEO basic courses. Most advanced courses are only teaching about tools for content marketers.

I would really appreciate your help - if you have found a good subreddit for guys like me I would also appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria!

submitted by /u/ryshoner
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k369ix/web_dev_which_technical_or_googlesearchconsole/>

No comments:

Post a Comment