Friday, November 27, 2020

Local SEO without physical office

I am running a local service based business out of my home and with employees that are also at home. We do not have an office, only a virtual mailbox address since my business does not require a storefront. We are servicing clients at their office or remotely over the phone.

I am trying to figure out how viable local SEO is for this setup. I was wondering if I should do citations and use my virtual mailbox address. I was also wondering if my business can still show up in local pack or if there's something I need to change in GMB to enable that. I already have pages setup for cities in my area but they are not ranking so I'm trying to figure out what else I can do considering my business doesn't have a storefront or physical office.

My competitors have physical addresses and I see them showing up in local pack. I do not want an office for my business and it looks like I am at a disadvantage because of that. Most local seo information I find is based around a storefront address which we do not have or need.

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this issue.

submitted by /u/bhcs2014
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2jcar/local_seo_without_physical_office/>

No comments:

Post a Comment