Friday, November 27, 2020

Does this SEO tool exist?

Here is my pitch:

I want a revolutionary new keyword tool so you don't have to know what to look for when finding keywords in your niche. For example you can find different keywords that are related to your niche, have low competition keywords, almost no one has articles for them and has high search volume. One problem is I am limited by what I know to search and not what is available. For example, if I'm interested in Furniture I have a limited understanding of all the variations in keywords and there might be keywords I am missing because of my limited knowledge. There should be an artificial intelligence that tells you what keywords you should look for in your niche.

submitted by /u/Bennettheyn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2hktn/does_this_seo_tool_exist/>

No comments:

Post a Comment