Friday, November 27, 2020

Changing from co.in to .com

Hey there, I am pretty new to flipping websites, however I found an interesting one that I want to purchase. However, it is an Indian domain and got 90+% of its audience from India. The topic of the website is very broad and would even fit better for western countries. Hence, I want to widen the audience to a .COM. There is obviously the option to use 301 redirects, however I am not really sure whether this might affect SEO in the Indian market since it no longer is a co.in domain but a .com Ideally, I would love to keep the current traffic and build up more from other markets (US, Europe) Any input is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/greecetom
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2gp27/changing_from_coin_to_com/>

No comments:

Post a Comment