Friday, November 27, 2020

How do my competitors rank their brand new Black Friday posts over my established/updated/backlinked Black Friday post?

I have a Black Friday post that I expand and update each year.

It has loads of backlinks, comments, social media shares and generally ranks #1 for "black friday [niche]" and so on all year.

Two or three days before Black Friday, two of my competitors with zero backlinks and lower domain authority write a Black Friday post, and like magic, they have position #1 and #2, and I'm pushed to #3.

What's with that?

How on earth does this happen? Is Google just favoring brand new content?

submitted by /u/ozzemg
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/k2e6fo/how_do_my_competitors_rank_their_brand_new_black/>

No comments:

Post a Comment